This comprehensive course, delivered online, in-house or in-person, offers a solid foundation for leading and sustaining a high quality ethics and compliance program in any organization. Whether you are new to the field or need a fresh perspective and systematic approach to enhancing an existing program, E2C provides the tools you need to succeed. Completion of E2C qualifies you to take the Leading Professional in Ethics & Compliance
(LPEC) certification examination and obtain the LPEC designation.
E2C has the flexibility to fit your busy schedule with multiple delivery options including online, in-person or in-house.
- E2C sets the standard for the ideal balance of ethics, culture-building, and law/compliance.
- With only two to four instructors per course, E2C sessions are fully integrated and build on each other to create a cohesive, comprehensive program.
- All E2C instructors are highly recognized leaders in the E&C profession, each with decades of experience
- Emphasizing the value of peer-to-peer learning, each E2C session features facilitated, small-group dialogue and sharing
E2C Online (includes all course materials, LPEC exam fee additional): $995
ECI member discount: $795
Call for government/NGO pricing: 703-647-2185.
- Tuesdays, November 1 - December 13, 2016 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. ET
Customize for Your Organization!
Interested in learning more about customizable in-house opportunities?
Contact Rebecca Rehm at email@example.com or call 703-647-2185.
For more information, including upcoming E2C dates and registration, firstname.lastname@example.org.