ADP is hiring a Compliance Analyst. The Compliance Analyst will work closely with the Core Compliance team and will be responsible for the identification, evaluation and execution of technologies to enable the Global Compliance team and further enhance the compliance program. This will also include management and support of existing and identified new platforms and tools. The Senior Compliance Business Analyst will work with other key stakeholders at ADP who have knowledge of and responsibility for the acquisition, development and ongoing management of existing technologies. This role will report directly to the Vice President, Counsel for Global Compliance. The preferred location for the position is Parsippany, New Jersey.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, then you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Evaluate existing technology platforms and tools in use by the Global Compliance team and provide recommendations as to enhancements or new use cases that would benefit the compliance program.
- Function as the primary liaison to technical teams within other support functions (i.e., Legal, Internal Audit, Global Security Organization (GSO), etc.) to assess and possibly leverage systems and tools for use by Global Compliance.
- Work closely with other members of the Core Compliance and Global Compliance team on the development and deployment of new technology tools and platforms.
- Develop and finalize requirements documentation for new technologies and tools and related modules to be used by Global Compliance.
- Evaluate potential use cases for a Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) platform, including but not limited to ADP's instances of Archer.
- Assist with the analysis of information flowing through compliance tools and platforms, including the development and implementation of reporting dashboards and templates.
- Provide briefings to the Global Compliance team on the identification and assessment of enabling technologies, as well as ongoing progress reports on the development and execution of new tools and platforms.
- Service as administrator of Global Compliance and Ethics webpage and SharePoint and other team sites.
- Provide ongoing support to the Global Compliance and Legal teams on technology tools, platforms, ad hoc projects and related systems as needed and as requested.
- BA/BS in Business Administration or Liberal Arts required.
- 5+ years of related experience preferred, with at least 3 years of experience working in technology or related areas.
- Strong hands-on experience working with collaboration sites (including Jive), SharePoint, InfoPath and related tools.
- Experience in a corporate setting required.
- Must be analytical and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, be responsive to internal clients and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Advanced degree, MBA or JD preferred.
- Experience with GRC tools (Archer, MetricStream, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Experience in or knowledge of compliance-related disciplines preferred.