ADP is hiring a Compliance Program Manager, Monitoring. The Compliance Program Manager will work closely with the Core Compliance team and will be responsible for defining, developing and executing a compliance monitoring program. This will include working with other key support functions at ADP including but not limited to Internal Audit and the Enterprise Risk Management group. This role will report directly to the Vice President, Counsel for Global Compliance. The preferred location for the position is Parsippany, New Jersey.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, then you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Define and develop a compliance monitoring program for ADP as part of the overall Global Compliance program. This should include testing of controls over key compliance risk areas and the identification of control weaknesses and activity designed to mitigate these gaps.
- Coordinate the development of the compliance monitoring program with key business and functional stakeholders, including but not limited to those involved in previously-defined testing and auditing programs such as Internal Audit, Enterprise Risk Management and the Global Security Organization (GSO).
- Evaluate the use of data analytics and specific analytical tools as part of the development of the program.
- Work closely with other members of the Core Compliance team within Global Compliance on the development and deployment of the monitoring program, including using inputs from the compliance risk assessment, policy acknowledgment data, compliance training completion rates and other processes that will be relevant to prioritizing and executing on testing activities.
- Develop and execute on a short, medium and long-term plan for compliance monitoring activity based on the inputs and prioritization noted above.
- Provide briefings to the Global Compliance team on the results of key compliance monitoring reviews. Develop a formal reporting dashboard format, aligned with those of other groups at ADP conducting testing and auditing, and define cadence and distribution of reports.
- Ensure that results of monitoring activity are communicated to impacted business units, functions and others as needed to enable enhancements to overall, business unit and function-specific compliance programs.
- Assist with overall Global Compliance strategic planning, specifically providing information on monitoring priorities and relevant monitoring results to serve as inputs for the compliance risk assessment process.
- Support the development of formal monitoring and tracking of new key legal and regulatory developments impacting ADP's businesses (in conjunction with existing/ongoing internal Global Compliance and/or Legal department initiatives.)
- Provide input into the evaluation of the use of potential compliance-related technology tools, including but not limited to Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) platforms.
- Support the development and maintenance of standard compliance templates, dashboards and process flows, with a particular focus on monitoring output.
- Travel of up to 20% may be required.
- BA/BS in Business Administration or liberal arts required.
- 10 to 12 years of related experience preferred, minimum of 8 years required, including at least 4 years of audit, risk management or internal controls experience.
- Experience working with compliance tools such assessments, evaluations, reports and dashboard reporting.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent collaboration and persuasion skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems at their source.
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in regard to assessing the probability and impact of compliance needs.