As part of the ERC’s ongoing mission to provide research to help educate and inform professionals about organizational ethics, Benchmarking Services offers EthicsStat.
Offered by email monthly or every two weeks, EthicsStat is a timely statistic based on ERC's research, benchmarking and periodic national surveys of workplace ethics in business, government and nonprofits. Data is presented as a Powerpoint chart so you can use it in senior executive briefings, public presentations and other discussions.
If you would like to join the mailing list and receive notifications when a new EthicsStat is available, please click here to sign-up!
|Join Our Email List and Receive EthicsStat|
For Email Marketing you can trust
- March 16, 2010: Is the American Worker Becoming More Wary of Government Regulation?
- January 28, 2010: Stealing Time, Resources or Money from the Company
- January 6, 2010: Top Executives – Overpaid or Underappreciated?
- October 22, 2009: Dating in the Workplace
- August 4, 2009: The Branding of Corporate China
- July 7, 2009: Current Global Recession Driving Organizational Ethics Risk
- June 3, 2009: Bottlenecks in Ethics Reporting
- May 5, 2009: Are Employees Walking Away With Sensitive Information?
- April 21, 2009: Addressing Social Networking
- April 10, 2009: Defending Your Organization’s Ethical Culture
- March 24, 2009: Pressure Fuels Misconduct
- March 3, 2009: A New Era of Responsibility
- February 17, 2009: Combating Employee Fear
- February 3, 2009: Retaliation Reality: Fears Are Exaggerated but the Impact Is Real
- January 13,2009: New Year, New Opportunity to Set the Tone
ERC now offers federal agencies GSA contracts, contact us for more information.
If You Are Interested in Participating Please Contact Us For More Information:
Participating companies have the opportunity to conduct an employee survey using ERC’s metrics in order to better understand the impact of ethics and compliance programs, measure ethical culture strength, and compare against peer organizations.
Get Email Updates
Subscribe to receive periodic updates from ERC. Join our email list.
ERC President Pat Harned launches new blog; she welcomes discussion on ethics issues facing American workers and executives. Check out the blog!
Connect with ERC