Puzzle Reprint Request
Please read the following instructions and then complete the form below.
The Ethics Resource Center grants permission for the requesting individual or organization to reprint the following for non-commercial use, subject to the following conditions:
- Full attribution for the material is given to the Ethics Resource Center. We prefer the following notice but will accept another version as long as it contains the same basic information:
"© 2012, Ethics Resource Center. Used with permission of the Ethics Resource Center, 2345 Crystal Drive, Suite 201, Arlington, VA 22202, www.ethics.org"
- The intent, substance or interpretation of the material used will not be modified without specific approval in writing from the Ethics Resource Center.
- Permission to quote or otherwise use the materials covered by this agreement does not convey any rights or interest in the material other than those stipulated here.
- We request that you provide the Ethics Resource Center with a copy of your publication using the puzzle for our files.
- Instructors may reprint this puzzle for use in classrooms subject to the same restrictions above.
- Requests for permission to reprint for commercial use, including but not limited to inclusion in a text, publication in an publicly sold magazine, or use in a training course offered to the public, are not automatically approved and will be handled on a case by case basis.
If you agree to the terms specified above, complete this form and forward it back to the Ethics Resource Center.
Please note that this form is only for use in requesting permission to reprint puzzles in the ERC's Ethics Games and Puzzles series.
Please complete this form and fax to Kalima at 703-647-2180.
For all other requests to reprint this or other ERC materials, please refer to the general reprint policy.
ERC now offers federal agencies GSA contracts, contact us for more information.
If You Are Interested in Participating Please Contact Us For More Information:
Participating companies have the opportunity to conduct an employee survey using ERC’s metrics in order to better understand the impact of ethics and compliance programs, measure ethical culture strength, and compare against peer organizations.
Get Email Updates
Subscribe to receive periodic updates from ERC. Join our email list.
ERC President Pat Harned launches new blog; she welcomes discussion on ethics issues facing American workers and executives. Check out the blog!
Connect with ERC