Benchmarking Services is able to offer organizations multiple survey offerings to support limited resources and budgets.
Comprehensive Survey Assessment: Gathering full information on corporate integrity.
Comprehensive set of survey questions measuring:
- Ethics/compliance program awareness & effectiveness
- Observed misconduct
- Effectiveness of reporting mechanisms
- Tone at the top and strength of organizational culture
Ethical Culture Assessment: A set of questions defining the priority of ethics in the workforce.
Subset of culture-related questions measuring:
- Strength of organization’s ethical culture
- Tone at the top
- Reinforcement by middle managers
- Impact of culture on misconduct, reporting & perceived pressure
HR Survey Questions: Embedding ethics questions into existing surveys.
Selection of a small number of key questions to be included in existing company surveys, measuring:
- Key indicators of organizational health from an ethics perspective
- Tone at the top
- Misconduct being observed in the organization
- Reporting habits of employees
- Survey or Benchmark Licensing
Organizations are also able to license ERC’s survey questions and/or benchmarks if they choose to administer the survey in-house.
ERC now offers federal agencies GSA contracts, contact us for more information.
If You Are Interested in Participating Please Contact Us For More Information:
Participating companies have the opportunity to conduct an employee survey using ERC’s metrics in order to better understand the impact of ethics and compliance programs, measure ethical culture strength, and compare against peer organizations.
Get Email Updates
Subscribe to receive periodic updates from ERC. Join our email list.
ERC President Pat Harned launches new blog; she welcomes discussion on ethics issues facing American workers and executives. Check out the blog!
Connect with ERC