ERC is a leader in both national ethics surveys and private surveys for individual organizations. Using this data, ERC provides a national benchmark for ethical standards in the workplace.
- Most character education programs see work in secondary schools as difficult and problematic because they are trying to fit elementary models into a secondary mold. Because our focus has been and continues to be on secondary schools and secondary students, we transform challenges into opportunities.
- The Ethics Resource Center (ERC) Fellows Program is a select group of corporate, government, non-profit and educational leaders who share an expertise and strong practical interest in the fields of organizational ethics.
- ERC takes advantage of its Washington, D.C. location to encourage understanding between business and the federal government. As part of its educational mission, ERC tracks trends and developments in federal legislation, regulatory activity and court decisions affecting business ethics and compliance. Through its popular Fellows Program, ERC convenes chief compliance and ethics officers -- both public and private -- to study and discuss ethics issues inside-the-Beltway and in corporate America.
- Every two years ERC fields national surveys to assess the attitudes of thousands of employees toward ethics and ethical culture.
- ERC presents its data, analysis and conclusions at conferences, seminars, training activities and in meetings with senior management and directors several times each year. Demand for ERC presentations has risen during the recession and the government's interventions in the private sector.
ERC now offers federal agencies GSA contracts, contact us for more information.
If You Are Interested in Participating Please Contact Us For More Information:
Participating companies have the opportunity to conduct an employee survey using ERC’s metrics in order to better understand the impact of ethics and compliance programs, measure ethical culture strength, and compare against peer organizations.
Get Email Updates
Subscribe to receive periodic updates from ERC. Join our email list.
ERC President Pat Harned launches new blog; she welcomes discussion on ethics issues facing American workers and executives. Check out the blog!
Connect with ERC