Blowing the Whistle on Workplace Misconduct
A NEW PUBLICATION FROM ERC:
BLOWING THE WHISTLE ON WORKPLACE MISCONDUCT
The whistleblower provisions in the Dodd-Frank Act raise a host of new questions for business leaders.
- Will government rewards for blowing the whistle ruin employee motivation to report misconduct to their employer?
- How can companies encourage employees to report misconduct internally?
- Will hotlines still be enough?
The Ethics Resource Center (ERC) is continuously working to understand workplace behavior, to identify how employees react when they see others break the rules. In this new report, ERC summarizes several years of research on whistleblowers, their motivations, and their actions. Blowing the Whistle on Workplace Misconduct also examines the corporate strategies that promote internal reporting when employees observe wrongdoing.
Download the FREE report.
- Corporate Whistleblowers Gain Legal Rights, But Remain a Wasted Asset - Huffington Post, May 3, 2011
- Telling tales - See wrongdoing on the job? Here’s what you need to know - New York Post, March 24, 2011
View CNBC's Special Report
Whistleblowers: The New Bounty Hunters
ERC now offers federal agencies GSA contracts, contact us for more information.
Get Email Updates
Subscribe to receive periodic updates from ECI. Join our email list.
Connect with ECI
ERC's Benchmarking Services
ERC's team can help you design and administer an ethics survey to fit your organization.