ERC's Latest Documents
ERC produces research that informs your work and advances the ethics and compliance field as a whole. ERC's latest contributions include:
- May 28, 2015DocumentRecently, government enforcement officials, representatives of the business community, and compliance professionals gathered for the Ethics Research Center's (ERC) Policy and Enforcement Summit, "Monitoring the Monitors." The purpose of the summit was to discuss use of independent monitors to oversee business organizations' compliance with the terms of Non-Prosecution Agreements (NPAs) and Deferred Prosecution Agreements (DPAs). A summary of the report is available for download.
- June 14, 2013DocumentIn February 2013, just over a year after releasing a report by an independent advisory group on the Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations’ (FSGO) first 20 years, the Ethics Resource Center (ERC) called together government enforcement officials and members of the corporate compliance community for a policy Summit to consider ways to encourage corporate compliance through federal enforcement practices. With the advisory group’s recommendations as a point of departure, the Summit examined the FSGO’s role in government enforcement decisions, the relevance of corporate compliance and ethics (C/E) programs in those decisions, and how enforcement officers and corporate compliance officers could support each other in their efforts to deter misconduct. This report summarizes the Summit discussion around key issues and suggestions for next steps.
- May 1, 2012DocumentThe Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations at Twenty Years is the work of an independent advisory group over the past year to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Guidelines.
- March 19, 2010DocumentA White Paper from ERC Fellows
- September 14, 2009Document
ERC now offers federal agencies GSA contracts, contact us for more information.
Get Email Updates
Subscribe to receive periodic updates. Join our email list.
Connect with ECI