MAXIMize the Moment
ERC's Latest Documents
ERC produces research that informs your work and advances the ethics and compliance field as a whole. ERC's latest contributions include:
- November 19, 2006DocumentThe narrator must attend his little brother's Thanksgiving play even though he wants to spend time with friends. The narrator gains perspective when his brother's class collects donations for kids in Afghanistan.
- June 10, 2002DocumentKeisha makes a date with a guy she met on the internet. Danielle wants Keisha to tell her parents, but Keisha refuses. Danielle is worried. Danielle's mom tells her the maxim and Danielle decides to tell her mom about Keisha's date.
- June 3, 2002DocumentRebecca and Chloe are mean to Lucy because Lucy is spending time with Rebecca's boyfiriend, Harry. Harry confronts Rebecca and tells her why Lucy has been spending time with him -- Lucy's grandmother is dying. Rebecca regrets her words and actions.
- May 27, 2002DocumentJack is close to Will and Will's older brother Max. Max comes home from college and is smoking marijuana. Will calls him on it, and Max tells Will that he is too uptight. Max asks Jack to smoke. Jack is scared at first, but then decides that he should tell Max how uncomfortable the situation is and how badly he is treating Will.
- May 13, 2002DocumentPablo and Will decide to cut Mr. Clemens class. They feel they deserve it since they are seniors and good students. A fire drill occurs while they are out, and Pablo's mother is called because Pablo cannot be found. Pablo realizes that he has to go to school untill he's truly finished.
Get Email Updates
Subscribe to receive periodic updates from ERC. Join our email list.
ERC President Pat Harned launches new blog; she welcomes discussion on ethics issues facing American workers and executives. Check out the blog!
Connect with ERC