Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Based in Irving, Texas, this is a newly created role within Citi's Ethics Office within Global Compliance. The Ethics Office interfaces with global businesses and regions and is responsible for the ethics case management process and the development of ethics and Code of Conduct policies and programs.
This role will be responsible for maintaining the proprietary case management system used by the Ethics Office, including
- Identifying and developing enhancements to the system to meet case handling and reporting requirements
- Preparing business requirements documentation for the system
- Liaising with Technology to implement enhancements and to maintain the system
- Conducting ongoing user testing and providing feedback on results
- Proving support to Ethics Office and all case management system users with respect to understanding functionality of system
- Regularly updating case management system user guide and providing training to users
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of work experience using case management/content management systems to logically navigate process flow, 5+ years relevant experience required. Bachelor's degree required. Degree and/or experience in computer science, particularly database management, preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, particularly Excel
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative, and adaptive