ADP is hiring a Compliance Program Manager, Policy & Training. The Compliance Program Manager will work closely with the Core Compliance team and will be responsible for supporting key compliance policy and training initiatives. This will include providing assistance in the development of compliance policy implementation standards and guidelines and working with key training and awareness stakeholders and vendors to secure the successful execution of specific and broader training initiatives. This role will report directly to the Vice President, Counsel for Global Compliance. The preferred location for the position is Parsippany, New Jersey.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, then you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Work with the Core Compliance team, including the Vice President, Global Compliance (Policies & Learning), the Compliance Communication Manager, HR, the Global Policy & Learning Council (GPLC) and policy subject matter experts to cross-functionally support key policy and training initiatives.
- Support the development of compliance policy operationalization standards guidelines, procedures and FAQs, both broadly and related to specific compliance risk areas.
- In coordination with other members of the Global Compliance team, track and report on the implementation of policies, procedures and controls at the business unit and functional level, providing guidance where needed.
- Monitor refresh cycles of compliance policies and engage policy owner/subject matter experts to assess enhancements/additions to existing policies and guidance as warranted.
- Provide oversight, management and reporting on policy distribution and acknowledgment, and recommend enhancements to the process, including leveraging additional elements of the Policy Hub platform; upload new or revised policies to Policy Hub for distribution as needed and serve as Policy Hub administrator as needed.
- Support compliance communication, education and training initiatives by providing project management support on the development and implementation of training and awareness activities.
- Manage and continuously evaluate relationships with communication and training vendors to ensure timely delivery of course material and other content and adequate support levels. This may include the development of future Requests for Proposal (RFPs) or similar for vendors in the communication and training area.
- Support, in conjunction with the Associate Relations Center of Excellence, the tracking of business unit/function training completion and/or policy acknowledgments and follow up on delinquent associates.
- Provide additional assistance and/or develop initiatives to further increase training completion rates across the company.
- Conduct evaluations of the effectiveness of training and awareness programs.
- Provide reporting to Global Compliance leadership on completion rates/delinquencies and the effectiveness of education and training.
- Support the development and maintenance of standard compliance templates, dashboards and process flows, with a particular focus on education and training activity.
- Participate in the development of short- and long-term communication, education and training plans and support implementation of such plans and programs.
- Assist with overall Global Compliance strategic planning, specifically providing information on education and training results and/or metrics.
- BA/BS in Business Administration or Liberal Arts required.
- 10 to 12 years of related experience preferred, minimum of 8 years required, including at least 4 years of compliance, legal or training/awareness experience.
- Experience working with compliance tools such as learning management systems, policy management platforms (specifically Policy Hub), evaluations, reports and dashboard reporting.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent collaboration and persuasion skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems at their source.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Advanced degree, MBA or JD, preferred.
- Experience with GRC tools (Archer, MetricStream, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Experience in or knowledge of compliance-related disciplines preferred.