- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Apr 21 2020 - Apr 23 2020
IMPACT 2020 – The Ultimate Benchmarking Event!
The Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI) is seeking proposals for breakout sessions during IMPACT 2020: The ECI Annual Conference
IMPACT 2020: Building High Quality Programs (HQPs) will be held April 21- April 23 at the Boston Marriott Copley Place, Boston, MA.
Since 2016, ECI has been providing research, support and insights to elevate ethics & compliance programs to a new level of excellence. IMPACT 2020, ECI’s Annual Conference, will once again highlight forward-thinking practitioners, vendors, and innovators that can help raise the bar for E&C in organizations. The IMPACT 2020 agenda is a blend of inspirational keynotes, and highly informative and practical breakout sessions.
Breakout Sessions should support and relate to the Principles & Practices of ECI’s High Quality E&C Framework (www.ethics.org/HQP)
Sample session topics include:
- Maximizing your E&C program’s Impact
- Benchmarking isn’t just a buzzword – Using your numbers
- Improving your investigation and outcome consistency
- Getting a seat at the table – how to get more access to senior leadership
- Successful paths from risk identification to risk mitigation
- Employee empowerment through psychological safety
Please use the form below to submit a proposal for a breakout session to be held during the annual conference. Priority will be given to programs that provide substantive content in one of the five focus areas.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: DECEMBER 20, 2019.
Questions? Please contact Casey Williams at Casey@ethics.org or 571-480-4419.
Registration for IMPACT2020 is right around the corner. Fill out this form to save your seat for IMPACT2020 in Boston! No registration fee is due at this time, but by signing up you will be the first to know when early-bird registration (and pricing) for our next great event opens.