The Ethics & Compliance Associate (ECA) has primary responsibility for supporting the Ethics Department’s training and engagement process and initiatives. The ECA is also responsible for the oversight of the Ethics Department’s internal communication and document repository sites. In addition, the Ethics & Compliance Associate may be asked to assist with any of the projects or responsibilities performed by the Ethics Office including data analysis, presentations and internal investigations.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Leading the execution of the biennial employee ethics survey, analyzing the data, and developing approaches to communicating and acting on the results
- Overseeing Ethics Week communications/initiatives
- Managing and maintaining relevant policies, instructions and processes
- Tracking Ethics Champion metrics, to measure reach and dissemination of Ethics Office communications
- Leading the organization and facilitation of Ethics Focus Groups
- Leading outside activity request training for Talent Acquisition team.
- Coordinating metrics preparation and analysis with Human Resources, Internal Audit, Legal, and Security and preparing it for quarterly review by SAIC leadership and Board of Directors.
- Managing the Ethics Department’s intranet and SharePoint sites
- Monitoring the Ethics Office inbox
- Assisting with the creation and dissemination of the monthly Ethics Matters communiques
- Assist in analysis of case data and trend information for internal use in training, communication, and strategic decisions
- Preparing presentations for other meetings at the request of the Chief Ethics Officer and advising senior leadership as required
- Responding timely to ad hoc inquiry requests and coordinating responses provided by internal Subject Matter Experts
- Assisting in developing and implementing ethics training
- Supporting the Ethics Team in preparation of ethics communications internal and external to the corporation.
- Assisting in other Ethics and Compliance initiatives as assigned
- Strong analytical skills
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to gain the cooperation of others
- Must be comfortable consulting or receiving concerns with employees company-wide to ensure objectivity and timely response while operating in a confidential environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience in Ethics, Internal Audit, Finance, HR, Legal, Compliance, Communication or comparable business.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in government contracting environment
- Experience in conducting internal investigations