This position can be located at any major P&S site.
Under the direction of the Director of Ethics for the Platform & Services sector, individual will support the management and sustainment of the Ethics Program across the sector. General responsibilities include facilitation and monitoring of internal investigations, creation and maintenance of policies and procedures, coordination of risk assessments, training and communications. Analyzes metrics and audits functional program. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Support the design, development and continuous improvement of the Ethics Program
- Lead or support maintenance of Ethics Department resources and infrastructure (including policies, handbooks, procedures, training, communication campaigns, and web content)
- Support the risk assessment and analysis process of metrics to continuously evaluate risk areas and priorities to guide new efforts
- Lead or support annual ethics training and attestation initiative
- Provide direction, support and guidance for investigations, for the local ethics officer network, and for employees seeking advice on policies such as the code of conduct, gift and hospitality policy and the conflict of interest policy
Job Posting Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years relevant work experience or equivalent experience is required
- Analytical thought needed to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations, with limited supervision.
- Routinely impacts quality, timeliness of results, planning; sets policies and procedures.
- The individual must have outstanding “people skills” and able to work with employees in emotionally charged situations.
- The individual should have excellent listening skills; have a high degree of discretion and tact; be viewed as a highly trusted resource among the employee population; and has the ability to conduct informal counseling and coaching.
- Should have (or be able to establish) good working relationships with a broad base of managers and employees across departments and functions.
- Negotiates internally with managers and functional areas
- Must have the ability to manage several matters simultaneously, and have an attention for detail. Must have solid presentation and/or teaching skills.
- Familiar with Federal Sentencing Guidelines For Organizations and Defense Industry Initiative Best Practices; Experience conducting investigations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products specifically Excel