CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Compliance and Integrity group. We are looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst to support the Global Trade Programs (GTP) team, specifically focusing in the area of bribery and corruption. You must possess strong analytical and communications skills with demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and complete tasks within or prior to deadline.
- Oversee the implementation of a consistent Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption (“ABAC”) framework by way of designing and maintaining ethics and compliance policies whilst being adaptive to tensions in the enterprise, regulatory environments and business practices.
- Lead ABAC program management projects and initiatives.
- Escalate issues and appropriate information to Director of Global Trade Programs, including ABAC issues and deficiencies in ABAC policy adherence.
- Educate business unit personnel on appropriate risk management processes regarding third parties.
- Review and oversee all high-risk counterparties and determine what controls should be implemented to effectively manage all present risks.
- Lead the ongoing enhancement and maintenance of the Company’s third-party compliance risk management program, as it relates to managing ABAC, Economic Sanctions and Anti-Boycott risks.
- Develop educational materials and user tools to continuously train the business on best practices as well as regulatory changes and proper risk management strategies for our third parties.
- Enhance ABAC training program and communication initiatives and coordinate live delivery.
- Support the ongoing implementation of CHS’s speaking up program, encouraging employees to be comfortable asking questions and raising concerns as well as the handling of incoming questions and concerns
- Partner with regional and global functions to ensure global oversight of ABAC risks.
- Support the maintenance and development of the current awareness of ABAC developments, both internal and external (e.g., regulatory, enforcement, best practice, industry).
- Develop a process for quality assurance, analysis and management of information and help prepare reliable reports to provide a timely overview of ABAC risk and controls.
- Support the analysis of Key Indicators to identify trends and emerging risks.
- Assist in the risk assessment process by supporting the audits and testing.
- Serve as the day-to-day advisory to business/functional constituents, review and investigation of ABAC-related matters as well as the review of control remediation activity to ensure remediation is completed to standard.
- Support opportunities for and design control enhancements and process improvements.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6 plus years of experience working for multinational company, law firm or professional services firm to include:
- Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption experience
- Subject-matter expertise on the UK Bribery Act and US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Experience with a 3rd party management program
- Experience in a highly regulated environment with an understanding of key bribery and corruption risks with the agricultural and energy industries, specifically through the use of agents and brokers
- Experience in working in a complex, heavily matrixed business structure
- Project management and process improvement experience
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Advanced degree such as MBA, JD or CPA
- Experience leading and building a 3rd party management program