CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Corporate Legal and Compliance group. We are looking for a Senior Compliance and Integrity Analyst who will serve as a member of the Compliance and Integrity department for CHS reporting directly to the Director, Compliance and Integrity. In this highly visible role, you will help leadership effectively create a culture of integrity. This role requires an individual who is self-motivated with a strong understanding and knowledge of corporate compliance programs’ best practices. This person must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be self-motivated with the ability to work independently, perform under pressure, multitask with tight deadlines and adapt to a fast-paced environment. Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills, with demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and complete tasks within or prior to deadlines is essential.
- Develop and implement compliance training materials and programs in coordination with Compliance, Legal, HR and IT staff, including documenting and tracking employee participation and completion.
- Provide training sessions in support of Compliance and Integrity objectives and in support of the Leadership Expectations to support building corporate culture.
- Create and implement a compliance communications plan and program including compliance messages for senior and middle managers.
- Assesses compliance-related risks, creates and implements control strategies via 1st line of defense across multiple compliance disciplines and business lines.
- Design, build and manage compliance programs – leads complex and/or multiple programs.
- Identify, research and resolve complex issues independently.
- Maintain effective compliance policy management and maintenance program.
- Manage and coordinate conflict of interest program coordinating with Directors, C&I and Human Resources.
- Support Director Compliance and Integrity in the development of a monitoring and auditing program for prioritized risk programs.
- Analyze, design and assess compliance-related metrics/measures.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 plus years’ experience working in corporate compliance, legal or human resource environment.
- Previous experience preparing and facilitating training sessions.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Master’s and JD degree
- Experience working in a compliance, legal or human resource function
- Working knowledge of the U.S. Federal Sentencing Guidelines compliance requirements
- Compliance training and development program experience