Raise your Hand. Get Involved.
ECI has many ways to share your talents, engage with peers and make meaningful contributions to your organization.
Contribute Your Time
- Participate in ECI Research like the Global Business Ethics Survey (GBES) and Pulse Surveys
- Serve on an ECI Advisory Panel
- Take part in a ECI Working Group
- Volunteer for a leadership role
ECI seeks leaders for two boards of directors—the Ethics Research Center (ERC) and the Ethics & Compliance Association (ECA). ECI boards are comprised of members actively engaged in ECI and demonstrate leadership in the E&C profession.
Contribute Your Expertise
Engage and Interact
- Engage and energize your team with an unlimited staff roster for Organizational, Fellows and Senior Fellows members
- Share information about upcoming ECI events, webinars and livecasts
- Bring your colleagues an ECI event
- Share with your peers and colleagues
- Share your professional successes on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook using hashtags such as #ECI #ethics #businessethics #complianceofficers and #compliance in your social media posts
- Honor a peer with a nomination for the Carol R Marshall Award for Innovation in Corporate Ethics
- Assess your ethic and compliance program with a High-Quality Program Assessment (HQP)