IMPACT2019 – Amy Edmondson on Creating a Safe Workspace
In this episode I visit with Amy Edmondson about her upcoming keynote speech at IMPACT2019, entitled “The Fearless Organization: Creating Psychological Safety for Learning, Innovation, and Growth”. Some of the highlights from the podcast include:
- Beginning in the 1990s Edmondson began research how organizations are made better by creating safe spaces for employees to speak up.
- Why listening is the key trait for every leader.
- Your organization can have stretch goals but you must have open ears.
- How failure to listen to employees who speak up can cause business losses.
- Information on why you should attend ECI’s IMPACT2019.
Amy Edmondson LinkedIn profile
Registration and Information on IMPACT2019 here.