ECI Ethics Academy
Generously funded by the Northrop Grumman Foundation, the purpose of the ECI Ethics Academy is to support a sustainable and vibrant profession by investing in the education of students interested in the ethics and compliance field and supporting the faculty members, researchers and other academics who foster the next generation of E&C practitioners.
The program funds scholarships for:
1) Graduate students over 21 years of age, from all areas of study with a focus on business and law, and
2) Faculty members, researchers or academics who teach or write ethics and compliance curriculum at post-secondary institutions.
In 2020, the ECI Ethics Academy will provide the following services and benefits to a total of ten recipients:
- One year individual membership with ECI (benefits include free access to our research and webinars, discounts on ECI events, training and other services).
- Attendance at IMPACT, ECI’s annual conference, in Boston April 20-23, 2020, including:
- A full conference registration,
- Meals as included in the conference registration (continental breakfasts, lunches, refreshment breaks and receptions);
- Hotel accommodations for up to three (3) nights, and
- Travel expenses up to $1,000.
- A luncheon for student and faculty members where they will have the chance to meet with and thank representatives from funding organizations.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age by April 19, 2020.
- Student applicants. Open to graduate students from all areas of study with a focus on business and law. In addition to submission of an application form, student applicants are required to submit a brief email of recommendation from a professor, instructor or academic mentor to firstname.lastname@example.org with 2020 ECI ETHICS ACADEMY STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP in the subject line.
- Faculty applicants. Open to faculty members, researchers or academics who teach or write ethics and compliance curriculum at post-secondary institutions. Faculty applicants are required to submit their CV along with their application form.
- Deadline to submit February 10, 2020
If you or your company would like information about becoming a funder of the ECI Ethics Academy, please contact Holli Redekop, Vice President, Development, at email@example.com.
About the Ethics & Compliance Initiative
The Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI) empowers organizations to build and sustain High Quality Ethics & Compliance Programs (HQPs). ECI provides leading ethics and compliance research and best practices, networking opportunities and certification to its membership, which represents more than 450 organizations across all industries. ECI is comprised of two nonprofit organizations: the Ethics Research Center and the Ethics & Compliance Association.
In addition to submission of an application form, student applicants are required to submit a brief email of recommendation from a professor, instructor or academic mentor to firstname.lastname@example.org with 2020 ECI ETHICS ACADEMY STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP in the subject line.
Faculty applicants are required to submit their CV to Holli Redekop at email@example.com along with their application form.