This Toolkit provides:
- A solid introduction to key ideas and issues in organizational ethics and compliance;
- Ethical decision-making strategies to share with employees;
- Practical resources to help you design a comprehensive ethics and compliance program at your company; and
- An historical look at organizational ethics and compliance.
The ECI Ethics and Compliance Toolkit has been assembled for your personal use. You may reproduce Toolkit materials for internal use as long as attribution is given to ECI as their creator.
Use of the Toolkit for commercial purposes is respectfully prohibited. To discuss licensing the tools for commercial use, contact ECI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ethics and Compliance Glossary
- Definitions of Values
- Why Have a Code of Conduct?
- Code Construction and Content
- Common Code Provisions
- Ten Style Tips for Writing an Effective Code of Conduct
- The PLUS Ethical Decision Making Model
- Five Keys to Reducing Ethics and Compliance Risk
- Business Ethics & Compliance Timeline