ECI’s board training supports directors with the boardroom fundamentals and leading practices needed to serve as strategic asset to the ethics & compliance (E&C) function. Our training generally focuses on the board’s role in strategy and risk oversight, organizational culture, fiduciary duties, and effective communication with the C-suite.
We work closely with the E&C team to understand your goals and shape the training to meet the specific outcomes you have in mind.
- Ethics & Compliance Board Training focuses on strengthening the board’s competencies on governance and ethics, organizational culture and the elements of an effective ethics & compliance program. Half-day and one-hour training options available.
- Special Topic Board Training Selections
- Governance and Ethics
- Organizational Culture and its Importance
- Effective Ethics & Compliance Programs
- Fraud, Corruption and Risk Mitigation in the Age of Covid-19
- Ethics & Compliance Risk Management
Want to learn more? Schedule time to speak with a member of our team today.