ECI Fellows Membership
For organizations lead by seasoned E&C practitioners who manage advanced-level programs and are seeking to improve the quality of programs as well as prepare their staff and organizations for the future.
What is a Fellows Member?
Founded in 1997, the ECI Fellows program is THE forum for meaningful discussion related to emerging ethics issues, leading to key collaborative research to prepare for tomorrow’s ethical challenges. The ECI Fellows program brings together a select group of nearly 100 global thought-leaders, including senior practitioners with mature programs in Fortune 500 corporations, government organizations, non-profit and educational institutions who share an expertise and interest in business and government ethics, both internally and in the public arena.
Why become a Fellow?
- ECI Fellows lead the conversation about ethics and compliance through research, Fellows Meetings, forums and more –all with the specific purpose of leading the movement for responsible organizations worldwide.
- ECI Fellows gather twice a year in January and July and participate in dynamic dialogues with their colleagues, industry and subject matter experts and other influential thought-leaders who serve as panelist for the Fellows meetings. The meetings result in research working groups and resources that are relevant and meaningful in enhancing ethics and compliance practitioner and program performance.
- ECI Fellows drive E&C thought leadership. Some recent publications include are included below to download for free.
ECI Fellows are senior E&C practitioners and their direct reports, including the chief ethics and compliance officers and general counsels with the responsibility for advancing their organizations’ ethical culture and leadership, affecting hundreds of thousands employees around the world. Complementing the corporate members are leading scholars specializing in research in organizational behavior, ethics and management, senior ethics officials from the Federal sector and related non-profit executives.
The ECI Fellows program is geared to experienced professionals charged with advancing sophisticated ethics and compliance programs in a global economy.
Fellows Members receive:
- Two Seats at each of the biannual Fellows Meetings ($4000 value)
- Eligibility to Serve on ECI Board
- Unlimited staff access to fellows-level membership benefits
Professional Development and Training
- Two complimentary registrations to Annual IMPACT Conference ($3,950 value)
- Five complimentary registrations to Best Practice Forum meetings ($625 value)
- Complimentary registration to ECI webinars
- Member savings on registration for additional ECI programs and events
High Quality Program Assessment Tools
- Credit to ECI’s High Quality Program Assessment Tools Enterprise Version ($5,000 value)
Research and Information
- Access to Members Only ECI Research
- Opportunity to Participate in ECI Working Groups
- Subscription to Talking the Walk Case Studies ($2,250 value)
- Access to ECI’s Online Resource Library
- Participation in ECI’s Online Communities and Forums
- Complimentary registration to ECI Livecasts and webinars
Certification and Continuing Education
- Member savings on ethics training for LPEC Certification
- CLE, CPE and CEU credits on all applicable ECI programs
- Savings on ECI Advisory Services
Annual Membership Fee
How to Apply for Fellows Membership or Attend a Fellows Meeting
We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about ECI Fellows membership. Our team will answer your questions, share ways you can try the ECI experience or review your membership upgrade options.