The Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI) is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any site that is linked from this website. Your activity on those sites is covered by the privacy policies on those sites.
Linking to the ECI Site
You may link to content in our site for informational purposes only as long as you agree to:
- Use a textual URL only. You may not use the logo without prior written consent.
- You do not frame or use any framing techniques to enclose any of ECI's content.
- You may not imply affiliation or endorsement of your product or service.
We reserve the right to request the removal of any links from your site. All such requests must be granted immediately.
Reprint Policy and Request Information
ECI makes most of the ECI-authored articles appearing on our website available to reprint for non-commercial and educational purposes.
For permission to reprint ECI materials for non-commercial and educational purposes, you must agree to the following conditions:
- Full attribution for the material is given to the Ethics & Compliance Initiative. We prefer the following notice but will accept another version as long as it contains the same basic information:
- © Ethics & Compliance Initiative.
Used with permission of the Ethics & Compliance Initiative, 2650 Park Tower Drive, Suite 802, Vienna, VA 22180, www.ethics.org.
- The intent, substance or interpretation of the material used will not be modified without specific approval in writing from the Ethics & Compliance Initiative.
- Permission to quote or otherwise use the materials covered by this agreement do not convey any rights or interest in the material other than those stipulated here.
- You will provide ECI with two copies of your final product for our files.
Requests for permission to reprint for commercial use, including but not limited to inclusion in a text, publication in an publicly sold magazine, or use in a training course offered to the public, are handled on a case by case basis.
If you agree to the terms specified above, please submit the following information to the ECI at email@example.com.
In the email please include:
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Material You Wish to Reprint
- Intended Use
- Description of Your Publication
- State that you have read and agree to conditions above
You will be notified when your request has been processed.
The Ethics and Compliance Initiative “ECI” maintains this briefing as a service to the ethics and compliance community. The Daily Brief™ has been designed to provide information on a variety of ethics and compliance topics. In some cases, general commentary is provided. This commentary is not intended to provide compliance, or legal advice.
Hypertext-links to other websites and online resources may appear in this briefing. ECI is not responsible for these websites, and makes no representation or warranty as to the information presented on any linked website. The fact that ECI provides such links is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship or affiliation by ECI with respect to referenced sites, its owners or its providers. Links are provided as a convenience, and use of such links are at your own risk.