Atlanta Regional Meeting
Regional meetings are a great way to meet other ethics and compliance practitioners, learn more about the latest in global ethics survey data and discuss ECI’s new High-Quality Program (HQP) Assessment.
Regional meetings are free to attend.
Who will be there?
Regional meetings are attended by E&C practitioners, senior E&C leaders, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officers, ECI members and more.
Why should I attend?
- Learn about the latest research in the E&C industry including ECI’s all-new High-Quality Program (HQP) Assessment;
- Network with other like minded E&C practitioners; and
- Share best practices with peers and colleagues who experience challenges similar to those you face every day.
November 4, 2019
- 11:30 - 12:00
- Registration and Networking
- 12:00 - 12:20
- Welcome and Introductions
- 12:20 - 1:30
- Principles and Assessment of High Quality E&C Programs
- 1:30 - 2:30
- Sharing Best Practices: Capabilities Building in the Ethics Space
- 2:30 -