- Christopher MichaelsonProfessor & Ethics Advisor, University of St. Thomas
- K. Matthew Gilley Professor and Bill Greehey Endowed Chair, Greehey School of Business, St. Mary's UniversityK. Matthew GilleyProfessor and Bill Greehey Endowed Chair, Greehey School of Business, St. Mary's University
Dr. Gilley holds the Bill Greehey Chair in Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility in the Greehey School of Business at St. Mary’s University. He earned a Ph.D. in corporate strategy from the University of Texas at Arlington in 1997. Prior to joining the Greehey School, Gilley served on the faculty of the Spears School of Business at Oklahoma State University and on the business faculty at James Madison University.
Professor Gilley’s research and teaching center on ethics, corporate social responsibility, and business strategy. His work has been published in the Academy of Management Journal, Strategic Management Journal, Journal of Management, Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of International Business Studies, and numerous other outlets.
He has been a Fellow of the Ethics and Compliance Initiative since 2008.
- Steve GuymonSenior Advisor, Global Ethics and Compliance Capabilities, Eli Lilly and Company
Essential Skills & Qualities of the Ethics & Compliance Professional: Today and in the Future
- The importance of various advanced degrees and certificates in the E&C profession today and in the future;
- Leadership qualities and areas of professional or disciplinary expertise important to the success of E&C professionals;
- Developments in skills and qualities of successful E&C professionals in the next 5-10 years; and more.
Attendance to this webinar earns 1 CEU.