Thank you for your interest in joining ECI
An ECI staff member will contact you to complete the application process.
If you require any assistance, or have any questions, please email our membership services team or call 703-647-2185
You’ll get the most out of your ECI membership when you get connected to the people, programs, information, and resources that can help take your E&C program to the next level. As a practitioner, we will help you improve your skills in leading and sustaining a high quality ethics & compliance program.
Watch for your membership and benefits activation e-mail.
To get the most out of your membership, get off on the right foot. Ethics.org is your community. Here are a few important steps to take as you begin your ECI experience.
Log on and explore. To access member-only online content on ECIconnects, you must be logged onto the website—so, of course, you’ll need a username and password. An account is activated with membership. If you need assistance or to reset your credentials, contact our Member Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-647-2185.
Complete (or update) your member profile. We want to know a little bit about you so we can deliver the content and communications that you’ll find most valuable. Having current contact information is crucial to maintain your member benefits without interruption.Complete or update your profile today.
Join the discussion. Discover, share, and connect with others through our members. Join discussion groups of interest to you and start sharing ideas with your peers.
Mark your calendar. Find an webinar or in person event that will help take your organization and your career to the next level. Click here for our Events calendar.
- Get Connected to ECI: Discover great people, programs, and resources at ECI. Join an industry or benchmarking group.
- Get Involved: Explore the many ways you can get involved with ECI at all levels of expertise, no matter how much or how little time you have to commit.
Connect with other ECI members. It’s easy to connect with your peers in ECI online social spaces. Here are a few highlights:
- LinkedIn: Join the members-only group to connect with your peers, participate in timely discussions, and build your association community network. And stay current on community activities and conversation by following ECI on LinkedIn.
- Facebook: Interact and share stories on the ECI page.
- Twitter: Follow @ECInitiative and use the hashtag to keep up with hot topics in the E&C community.
Explore tools and resources. As a member, you have 24/7 unrestricted access to ECI’s full collection of content, tools, and other resources to help you do your job better and help your organization succeed. Take some time to explore ECI’s research and resource library.