Senior Fellows Membership
Why become a Senior Fellow?
The Senior Fellows program is for E&C thought leaders who are not only advancing sophisticated ethics and compliance programs in a global economy and are seeking unique high-level engagement opportunities with other CECOs at leading organizations, academics and senior ethics officials from the Federal sector and related non-profit executives. Senior Fellows have access to all Fellows-level benefits in addition to those listed below.
Senior Fellows Profile
ECI Senior Fellows are senior E&C practitioners and their direct reports, including the chief ethics and compliance officers and general counsels with the responsibility for advancing their organizations’ ethical culture and leadership, affecting hundreds of thousands employees around the world.
Complementing the corporate members are leading scholars specializing in research in organizational behavior, ethics and management, senior ethics officials from the Federal sector and related non-profit executives.
Senior Fellows Members receive:
- Exclusive in-person, peer-to-peer Networking Dinners
- Senior Fellow-only meetings with academics and senior ethics officials from the Federal sector and related non-profit executives
- Monthly Senior Fellows-only virtual meetings
- Private Senior Fellows-only online forum for advanced networking
- Three Seats at each of the biannual Fellows Meetings ($6,000 value)
- Eligibility to Serve on ECI Boards
- Unlimited staff access to fellows-level membership benefits
Professional Development and Training
- Two complimentary registrations to Annual IMPACT Conference ($3,950 value)
- Ten complimentary registrations to Best Practice Forum meetings ($1,250 value)
- Complimentary registration to ECI webinars
- Member savings on registration for additional ECI programs and events
High Quality Program Assessment Tools
- Credit to ECI’s High Quality Program Assessment Tools Enterprise Version ($5,000 value)
Research and Information
- Access to Members Only ECI Research
- Opportunity to Participate in ECI Working Groups
- Subscription to Talking the Walk Case Studies ($2,250 value)
- Access to ECI’s Online Resource Library
- Participation in ECI’s Online Communities and Forums
- Complimentary registration to ECI Livecasts and webinars
Certification and Continuing Education
- Member savings on ethics training for LPEC Certification
- CLE, CPE and CEU credits on all applicable ECI programs
- Savings on ECI Advisory Services
Annual Membership Fee
How to Apply for Senior Fellows Membership or Attend a Fellows Meeting.
We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about ECI Senior Fellows membership. Our team will answer your questions, share ways you can try the ECI experience or review your membership upgrade options.