ECI is a best practice community of organizations that are committed to creating and sustaining high quality ethics & compliance programs. ECI brings together ethics and compliance professionals and academics from all over the world to share benchmarks, techniques, research and, most of all, exciting new ideas.
Why join as an organizational member?
ECI assists organizations in building strong cultures and developing High Quality Ethics & Compliance Programs (HQPs) in line with the five pillars identified by an ECI Blue Ribbon Panel. Embracing these pillars as its own operational standard, ECI provides organizations with tools and benchmarking services that enable them to assess the relative strength of their culture and program, identify areas for attention and stay abreast of new developments and best practices.
ECI organizational members are all levels of practitioners as a program group, external advisors, consultants or vendors that support organizational ethics and compliance programs and/or corporate governance practices or, any organization having a professional interest in these activities.
They represent a broad spectrum of organizations, from the largest global corporations; city, state, and federal government agencies; to medium- and small-sized businesses; colleges and universities; non-profit organizations; and organizations that provide resources and services to support a robust E&C program. Members’ organization headquarters are located in over 25 countries, and ECI member employees are located in more than 200 countries around the world.
Organizational Members receive:
- Eligibility to Serve on ECI Board
- Unlimited staff access to organizational-level membership benefits
Professional Development and Training
- One complimentary registration to Annual IMPACT Conference ($1,795 value)
- Two complimentary registrations to Best Practice Forums meetings ($250 value)
- Complimentary registration to ECI webinars
- Member savings on registration for additional ECI programs and events
High Quality Program Assessment Tools
- Credit to ECI’s High Quality Program Assessment Tools ($2,500 value)
Research and Information
- Access to Member’s Only ECI Research
- Opportunity to Participate in ECI Working Groups
- Subscription to Talking the Walk Case Studies ($2,250 value)
- Access to ECI’s Online Resource Library
- Participation in ECI’s Online Communities and Forums
- Complimentary registration to ECI Livecasts and webinars
Certification and Continuing Education
- Member savings on ethics training for LPEC Certification
- CLE, CPE and CEU credits on all applicable ECI programs
- Savings on ECI Advisory Services