ECI draws upon its expertise in survey methodology and its unparalleled metrics and benchmarks to provide clients with a relevant, reliable assessment of employees’ views of:
- The effectiveness of their ethics and compliance program;
- The strength of their ethics culture; and
- Their level of ethics and compliance risk.
Why implement an ethics and compliance survey?
Time and again, ECI research, including NBES® and most recently GBES have shown that in order to truly understand what is happening in their organizations, leaders must invest time and resources to understand the perceptions, beliefs and experiences of employees at all levels.
Why choose ECI?
There are many data-collection options for organizations that want to understand their ethics and compliance risk. ECI is the most respected organization in the area of ethics program assessment because we have compiled the most advanced measurement instruments and data sets for benchmarking. ECI's leadership in the field of ethics and compliance research as well as its extensive client experiences makes it the premier choice to conduct your ethics and compliance risk assessment.
Our surveys are used to establish an organizational baseline to measure change over time; to benchmark against relevant ECI measures, providing a context for current performance; and to help organizations identify areas of strength, vulnerability, and opportunity.
How does it work?
ECI offers a customized approach to survey assessments, measuring organizational culture and environmental factors which either support organization policy and values or create ethics and compliance risk. ECI works closely with clients to understand and clarify survey objectives in order to design and implement the survey which will meet those goals.
Each ECI survey project offers:
- ECI oversight of survey implementation, analysis and reporting; providing a project manager and one-on-one relationship with our senior researchers.
- ECI-managed Help Desk so that your employees feel confident they can ask questions and report problems without risking being identified by management.
- Secure data management.
- Paper and internet-based survey implementation options, along with execution of surveys on a global basis in multiple languages.
- Formal report of overall survey findings.
- The opportunity to advance the body of knowledge available to business, academia and the public at large regarding ethics in the global workplace by contributing to ECI's database (per client permission only).
After fielding the survey, ECI analyzes the data to identify actionable key findings and develop a report for leadership. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.