This comprehensive course, delivered online, in-house or in-person, provides in-depth, online and classroom-style training focused on developing leaders in our industry. This is not a program on fundamentals, it is a deep-dive into how to lead, evaluate and sustain high-quality ethics and compliance programs. We would like you to think of it as the “next level” of your ethics and compliance education. You will complete the course with a better understanding of your role, or the role you aspire to, but you will also gain a distinguished list of colleagues equally committed to our industry.
Completion of E2C qualifies you to take the Leadership Professional in Ethics & Compliance (LPEC) certification examination and obtain the LPEC designation.
- E2C has the flexibility to fit your busy schedule with multiple delivery options including online, in-person or in-house.
- E2C sets the standard for the ideal balance of ethics, culture-building, and law/compliance.
- With only two to four instructors per course, E2C sessions are fully integrated and build on each other to create a cohesive, comprehensive program.
- All E2C instructors are highly recognized leaders in the E&C profession, each with decades of experience
- Emphasizing the value of peer-to-peer learning, each E2C session features facilitated, small-group dialogue and sharing
E2C Online (includes all course materials, LPEC exam fee additional): $995
ECI member discount: $795
Call for government/NGO pricing: 703-647-2185.
2018 Upcoming Online Courses
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018
- Tuesday, June 12, 2018
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018
- Tuesday, June 26, 2018
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018
- Tuesday, July 10, 2018
- Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - LPEC EXAM noon-2p.m.
**All times are from noon-1p.m. eastern standard time**
Customize for Your Organization!
Interested in learning more about customizable in-house opportunities?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-647-2185.
For more information, including upcoming E2C dates and registration, email@example.com.